Announcements

• Kirksville Chapter Distinguished Lecture

Hello Kirksville Chapter, I will work on this email tool and try to get both active and inactive members on the list. Right now, I have been tasked with selecting a Distinguished Lecture for the 2015-16 school year. Due to rising travel costs, I suggest that we select someone who is nearby. Here are a few speakers on the list that I think would be of interest to a broad audience here in Kirksville (the entire list can be found at the url attached to this post): Todd Surovell from Wyoming, Mark Serreze from Boulder, Co, Nicholas Hud from GIT, Lee Dugatkin from Louisville, and Andrea Bertozzi from UCLA (not nearby good topics for our Chapter). Please reply if you have a preference or knowledge of any of these speakers. Please also reply if you would like to help HOST the speaker. I expect we will need to contact more than one because it is quite late in the invitation season for this year, however, we did get funds from National Office to host a speaker. Yours truly, Cindy Cooper at clcooper@truman.edu