Announcements

• Research Assistant Posiion

I received the following message from a Sigma Xi member.  Does anyone have a position  for her?  You can contact her through the Vanderbilt Communities or at: Christina Thurman <thurmance@mail.lipscomb.edu>:

Dr. Danzo,

I was initiated into Sigma Xi last spring, but unfortunately have a conflict on the night of the banquet so I wont be able to attend this year. Since I wont be able to talk with you at the banquet, I thought I'd send you an email. 

Are any of your colleagues at Vanderbilt or elsewhere in need of a lab technician? I will graduate cum laudae May 6th with my professional chemistry BS with a minor in applied math and can start May 8th full time. Since I will have graduated, I have no conflicts working through the summer into the fall and onwards. After two summers of research at Lipscomb, I am eager to learn more about the work being done in Tennessee and would love to participate in more research as I start my career. 

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of Sigma Xi and for your help.

-Crissy Thurman